Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The posting below is dedicated to Mr. Chandra Swami (Sekhar) whom I found reflecting a sense of eternal joy in his eyes derived from a super conscious level out of self knowledge - I think. He works in Dubai

-- A poem born on a bus ride in Dubai

Lost in Dubai:

I'm on a wooden bench in Creek now,
Enjoying the water vessels
Riding like golden swans..


wow! they're made of beauty and charm


...then a wonder bus entered on the waters
after a lazy road ride..


Oh! it's an amphibian


The enchanting colors & lights seemed
They're made out of a dream!


The romantic Arabian music-
is heard then from a nearby cafe
..and the Sheisha smokes relaxed my burning nerves

The gigantic buildings around
Marked -the mighty Technological advancements


My Metro - gave me a fancy ride on the ground
in the air, and hurray! under water!










When I looked behind;-
I love it! the Heritage Village!!
It invited me back to the History

There's everything there 4 u
to clock you back many years!


The village man pouring water in his field
His stony muddy well, a Mighty darkish Ox,
an innocent looking camel
- all those are from Past -really.








Tasted the sweets in a palm leaves hut-
made by those village ladies in the Past


Now.. I'm relaxing on the soily ground
When looked up the sky above
I forgot everything!
Firewalls, ERP software, Web Portals.. nothing I remembered!


I heard somebody singing there-
those lines of Omar Khayyám and Rumi


When watched the calmness, beauty and the technological height of Dubai
I felt a smile bossomed on the faces of 'Karmayogis'--
who firmly believed in creating Hisotry rather than simply watching it!

--with love


mini stories|mini story|short stories|stories|funny stories|mini-stories|short-stories|mini stories kerala|kerala mini stories|mini stories of kerala|mini-stories kerala|kerala mini-stories|short stories kerala|kerala short stories|short-stories kerala|kerala short-stories|poems|Sadar stories|Stories of Sadar|Kerala Stories|stories kerala|stories Blog|story Blog|kerala blog|kerala story blog|mini story blog|mini-story blog|story dubai|mini story dubai|mini-story dubai|short story dubai|short-story dubai|sadar|Sadar



No comments: